Get Berkshire Active have put together a briefing note to provide an update on important information about the evolving landscape in sport and physical activity development related to Sport England and Government Strategy. In particular, we know that there is a lot of information coming out from Sport England, their approach and funding available - with some significant change implicit within this.
The document is intended to:
- Provide a reminder of the topline changes in the new approach
- Key information about each of the funding streams that are open already and coming up from Sport England
- Guidance on what to consider when thinking about applying
- Advice on who can apply and the types of organisations in Sport AND Community Voluntary Sector, outside of sport, who should think about applying or forming partnerships to apply
- Opportunity to speak to GBA and other partners to guide planning for the future, influence how we work together and to maximise the potential investment into Berkshire for the benefit of local people
Please click here for the full document.